Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello....is anyone there???

Hello...is anyone there??? I need to speak to someone...somewhere. I am in total dispair. I feel like I am the only person in the world right now. I often wonder if anyone ever feels this same way? Why? Why do I feel like this? I have asked God for his guidance...but I don't think he is hearing me! I need devine intervention now!! Not in 1 day..or 1 week...1 month...1 year!!! I need him to intervene now. If calling him on the phone would do any good...then I would. But I don't think the phone number is listed....for Heaven.
Come on God...answer now!!!
PLEASE!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Corry said...

He hears you as soon as you turn to Him. That's so wonderful, He is always listening! :-)
I'll remember you in my prayers. God bless you.

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

hello people i heard wat u said

Anonymous said...

hello i hard wat u said it was sweet :)