Sunday, July 25, 2010

HOME

HOME....no place like it. If you've never experienced this place, you need to. Home can be anywhere you want it to be. As long as you're happy... it can even be in Chapel Hill, NC. But your heart has to be right and I know mine is. I'm so happy with my walk with God...No I'm not perfect but my love for Christ is. He helps me in my everyday walk with him. He even carries me sometimes. WOW huh? You know, he's held my hand so many times when indeed I needed it and gave me guidance thru his word. I'm so undeserving of Him. I thank you Lord for saving me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Mt Airy, NC

1 comment:

John Couture said...

Thank you for sharing your faith with inspiring words. You have found a way to gain strength in life’s challenges and earn the blessings you receive.