Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hello Mr. Moon

Hello Mr. Moon...It was 6:45AM and here is the moon. This was made on Sunday morning. I told Shane I wanted to make a picture of the moon, and he obliged me. He is a pretty incrediable husband. I ask him to do strange things sometimes, like this photo for instance. I said just open the sliding door on the side of the Montana and make it...and here it is. I was amazed at the photos that the Columbia took while they were orbiting the earth. Would I go to the moon you might ask? No, probably not. I don't like to be that far away, but I am surely interested in what God has made for us to explore. And I want to intake all that my brain will hold....thanks God!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Corry said...

Isn't it amazing how God created so much beauty. I think we often take things too much for granted and don't even see the beauty anymore. Thanks for the reminder:-)

God's Grace.

tomorrows up to me said...

Good to see you back...(or should I say, good to be back!!). I look forward to more of your posts!