Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Son, Kasey Joe Dewey Darling Doll Doll Doll

Kasey Joe Dewey Posted by Picasa

God must have known someday I would be in dire straits...so he blessed me with a son that we blessed with the name of Kasey Joe Dewey. He was sent to this world to take care of his Momma - I am sure of that. He looks after me and loves me when I don't deserve love. He goes out of his way to take care of me. Not only does he do it for me, but he is a helper of people. He does whatever God has him to do. He takes care of anyone in need. He does God's will for his life. He is definitely an angel sent from above!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you truly have a wonderful family, karen. i pray to God that i will be blessed with my own too,someday.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

I do wish that we here in the "deep" south had more of Kasey Joe Dewey! I always love to be around him! He is so respectful and kind and considerate! Wish ya'll were all closer, love ya

YellowRose said...

You have a beautiful family. I enjoyed looking through your blog. My MIL has always said she wanted to visited Mayberry after seeing a special on it on TV. It looks beautiful!! I'm blogrolling you, too! :)