Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Look out Roosters - Don't make them Hens Mad!!!

Posted by PicasaWhen it comes to getting mad at my husband, I think I do the best job. He just doesn't understand me. I used to be the "pleaser" wife....she no longer exists!!! Sorry Shane!!! I have changed in my old age...as my mother-in-law will say. I don't like it, but he pushes the wrong buttons here lately. It is where I see RED...RED...RED, instead of GREEN. And as my nephew Adam will say, "This is not good". You're right Adam, so, so right!!! I can see why the rooster runs when the hen is around. My daddy has had chickens for the most of my life. When the hen is mad, the rooster will run. Sometimes the rooster doesn't run, but most of the time, they do run. I try and help my husband understand things that he just really don't care to know about/hear about...as a matter of fact - understand about. He'll say "Well Honey" this and "Well Honey" that. I tell him the "honeying" me don't get it. I don't need to hear "honey" to make me feel better. What I probably need is a smack with the old frying pan - Really!!! My husband Shane is really a good man, better than the likes of me. I don't deserve him...and he deserves better. I love you my dear Phillip Shane. But for now... the Hen is out.......so keep running you Ol' Rooster!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post, so honest. When do we change from the "pleasing" wife to the "don't make me get angry" one? And how do the poor men deal with the change? Watch out Shane!LOL!

Corry said...

Uh oh, where feelings reign, consideration goes out of the window, haha.

Praying for you:-)

God's Grace.