Saturday, January 21, 2006

This is not the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs

Wouldn't it be nice to have a goose that laid golden eggs? I wish!!! I need a bunch of golden eggs right away...ha ha ha. I know you have heard about the mad cow...well this is a Mad goose. Geese are not nice creatures. They are like most people - Cranky!!! Or at least this one is. He doesn't like to have anyone looking at him, taking his photo, or coming near him. He is always quacking and carring on as such. Just look at him...does he look nice to you? He could use a good lesson on getting along in life. When I think of him, I think of how I act sometimes. I am cranky too sometimes, and just like him, I don't have any excuse. I don't have a reason to be that way. I could learn a lot if I would listen to God speak...even if he is speaking "Goose"....right? Posted by Picasa

No comments: