Tuesday, July 11, 2006

~Fun Times - Yankees Baseball ~

Baseball used to have a special place in my heart...about 12 years ago. My son played baseball and was eager to start playing by spring. He could hardly wait until he was out on that field, or behind the plate to be the catcher. Now he loved the game. My son played for the White Plains Braves, and his daddy was coach along with Wayne Haymore. What fun!!! This year my daughter took up an interest in Jonah Easter, and we got the chance to enjoy baseball again, plus watch a great player. He played short-stop for the Yankees. What a player!!!
He is a great short-stop, but I believe he could play anywhere.
He is that good!!! Not only that, what a great guy. I don't think I
have ever met a more sweet young man. He always made us feel welcome,
as did his family.
Thanks Jonah ~ Hope we get to see more of you in the future!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Jonah looks really cute - Go Lindsay!