Thursday, July 27, 2006

"Welcome"

"Welcome"-- Do you know what that word means? Have you ever just said "Welcome" without even thinking about it's meaning? I had never ever, until my husband asked me (underlying reason) did I know what it meant. So according to the dictionary, here is that meaning: Welcome; transitive verb; 1: to greet hospitably and with courtesy or cordiality 2: to accept with pleasure the occurrence or presence of. Interesting! My husband always has a reason behind something he is trying to teach me. It's been about 1 month since he asked me this....And I am pondering about it now...Amazing! A person can tell when someone welcomes them, can't you?? You know, God knows my heart...Like he knows yours. He can tell if you are sincere or not. Nothing is hidden from God. He knows all, sees all. I have never thought about this before. God is opening my eyes on lots of things. I am beginning to think about the way I say things, or the actions I take. The lesson for me is pretty simple. Be careful what you do or say, if you mean it or not, for God is listening and watching...And he knows your motives.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Corry said...

So very true!
God bless y'all. :-)

God's Grace.