Sunday, July 30, 2006

"She's A Grand Ol' Flag"

When I see my American flag flying high in the wind, or just standing tall in the sky...I feel pride that bullets cannot penetrate. All the people who have given their life for me, just like Jesus! Gave their life so I can have the freedom of choosing Jesus, what to wear, what to do, what to eat, where to go. I can't imagine what our ol' USA would be like without that freedom that we take for granted. I see what is going on in this world with Israel being made out to be the "bad" country in the news. If anyone missed our Sunday School class today....they missed a great history lesson. Pastor Larry preached on how it is spelled out in the Holy Bible about what is going on in the world right now. I enjoyed it so. I could have listened all day. Today I pondered on the things he taught us, and when I did, all was peace. I can clearly see that God has all under control. And I don't have to worry about a thing... God has it all in his hands...Give it to him!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Morgan said...

u no a lot of people wouldn't put that on their page but i am really glad that u did!

Anonymous said...

Lance and I were just talking about how if you didn't know the "whole" story you would feel bad for alot of what Israel has done. Thank God that we already know how it is all going to end! Go America!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see young people so fired up about God and country. You're the people who keep conservatives like NC Sen. Fred Smith pushing for a better state and a better nation. He wants to be part of the solution,not the problem.