Thursday, May 12, 2005

Nobody Understands My Tears

Nobody understands my tears. I have so many tears. I think I cry everyday. But crying isn't all that bad. It is kind of like rain clouds. They come, stay and drench you with wetness. Then they dry up and are gone. But understanding one's tears is the topic I chose to write about. Crying is a good way to drain out the feelings you have. You have a good cry and then, "poof", it's all better. I cry for various reasons. It is not easy to understand tears.There are lots of reasons for tears.I feel like sometimes I am the only one who is in the world. I have an alone feeling.
Being alone with no one to share your inter-most-thoughts with is a real jerker.
I try and express myself on paper, although I think sometimes it is hard to express you on paper. I cry out and nobody sees me. I stand in front with my eyes
glued to someone, and still no one sees me. I might be lost to that someone.
Maybe they don't want to see me. Maybe the ignore me on purpose.
And still, not one soul understands my tears.
Not no one wants to hear me.
No one!
c
cr
cry
crying
cry
cr
c
t
te
tea
tear
tears
tear
tea
te
t

1 comment:

tomorrows up to me said...

Hi Karen!
You responded to my mother's day post, and I just saw it now! I think we have alot in common. I will be praying for you! I enjoyed your writing, and I too have my share of misunderstood tears!